Sunday 27 November 2011

A huge hole in da pocket :(

went to chijmes for site recce!
one artistic shot of me taken by olivia HAHA
imma pull my future boyfriend there one day i swear
i love that place.
or maybe my future husband can propose to me there hehehehe
was sweating like crazy
touched up our make upssss
and i look horrid in photos taken that day :<
just when i brought my dslr out!!!!
the only few that i look fine in.
and i lost my dslr lens cover....
so fucking upset!!!!!!

went down to town and walk!
spent shitload of money zzzz AGAIN TMD !!!
at taka waiting for the rain to stop
and waiting for clare and co!
boo boo!
love the lightings ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ !
went to topman to pop by and say hi to casper
bought my denim jacket... well i got the exact same one
i just wanted a darker denim colour. LOL
fuck idk what went wrong with me that day.
on the way to cold stone!
amos yoshi and a very faggoty clarrrrr HAHAHA
YUMZ!!!!!!
 bought my dr martens.
chio or what!
went to wheellock. dont have my size
went to orchard central, dont have the colour i want
zzzz but i think the brown one is nice toooooozxc
bought my lip glow,
went back to town to buy again cus i gave mummy the first one LOL
bought my shu umera sunblock too.
alrighto heart damn pain but mehh. atleast i was happy
:B

byeeee!

No comments: