Thursday 8 December 2011

Tarot card reading?

Okay so I admit I'm not supposed to be doing all this gibberish.
I mean like... I'm a freaking Christian!
Hahaha in my defense, i was curious! and ... bored ~.~
so I went to google about tarot cards and found out that you can do it on playing cards too.

[dont judge me okay, i bought these cards when i was really really young, silly and had a mad crush on jay chou]

[yes i used to listen to chinese song but that was freaking long time ago]

[no, i dont have any chinese songs in my playlist now, no, dont ask me why.]
so you're supposed to put those cards into a "celtic" cross formation
and then turn the cards over, one by one, read them and cross reference to the meaning behind the cards at the bottom of the page [ link below ]
Personally, i think most of it was pretty bullshit-ish
until i reached card 7.... and i freaking laughed out loud HAHAHAHA
so card 7 is supposed to be your root issues
and i got ten hearts!
[ i repeat, DON'T JUDGE ME LOL :B]

wow! so the my root issues is true love!
LOL fuck i dont know why i find it so funny when it's supposed to be damn saddening
HAHAHAHAHAHA

anyways, i think the whole tarot reading thing is pretty rubbishy
because i obviously dont know how to do it properly LOL
and not everything on the net is true anyways.

you can try it if you're bored like me HAHA
http://www.aura-answers.com/reading-tarot-cards.html
p/s: if the link dont work, go to the "How to" section at the side bar of aura-answers.com
and click "how to read tarot cards"


Disclaimer:
If you predict your own death, it's none of my business okay?

XOXO.

No comments: