Saturday 10 December 2011

Town + A&F models + XinWang + Chips + Pure

 SO FINALLY MY LAST FUCKING PAPER ENDED YESTERDAY
can you imagine? 6 fucking papers?
i just wanted to go down to town catch a movieeee and chill or something...
but fail la ~.~ accompanied vaney to couple lab and coach to get her friends' birthday presents.
 ate at xinwang. I DON'T GET IT. WEST COAST NO XIN WANG MEH
WHY MUST GO ALL THE WAY TO TOWN JUST TO EAT XIN WANG!!!!!

anyways. A&F models were damn hot i swear. vaney was like super shy -evil glint-
there was this exceptionally cute one that caught my attention LOL wna make a guess which one?

 i swear he's even better looking in real life!
I WANA MIGRATE TO SOME ANG MOH COUNTRY PLEASE
 so while waiting for our food at xinwang~
 met up with clar and luke! thanks clar for helping us take-a pic-ka :B
AND I CAN'T STAND MY ROOTS.
honestly i feel damn underdress yesterday because i had to go to school before that for my last final paper !!!!
SO DON'T JUDGE ME :b

 vaney went off :(
took pictures with the rest!
the jap guy LOL i think he told me his name is " mee" or something
ah well~ he speaks good english though
clar and luke!!
love the wintery wintery x'mas lightings!
 one stupid ah neh take this super blurry picture
but i look slim. so imma post it anyways. :B
 i told them to do funny faces HAHAHA
everybody so steady HEHEHE :B :B :B :B :B :B
 ooooo ! i spent 10 good minutes doing my mascara
cause i was bored  :B
so basically i combined two different types of mascara
i think i did at least 20 coats. or more even
looked as though i had falsies on hoho.
 on the cab to town!
i had to walk over this patch of grass in order to flag the cab
AND I FREAKING STEPPED INTO A MUDDY PUDDLE
which resulted in muddy dr marts :(
i was really glad for the fact that i didn't wear my heels though.
can you imagine my precious stilettos sinking into all that muck ???
GROSS

Went to Chips bar after that stay for a bottle of hoegaarden


and went down to golden mile to find gabriel ! [ chiang ]
and im damn ashamed to admit that i actually puked there @.@
but i've never ever in my life claimed that i can hold my liquor well...
oh wells.
[ my face always look blotchy and all whenever i drink :( and i look damn ugly here >=( ]

jerome [?] sent us home after that [thanks!] and i concussed almost immediately

think i looked rather demure here. hoho :B
 alright that summed up my friday
awesome day though.
probably because of the contrast between my friday and the past 8 fucking mugging days before.
i'll try to bring my camera out more often so that i'll be able blog more!
toodleszxc xoxoxoxoxoxo


p/s: oooo yah! i bought a new lipstick too. NYX's Gaea 528

p/s/s: i cant bring my dslr out because i lost my lens cover. i think my s90 did a great job too.

p/s/s/s: maybe i'll start bringing my s90 to everywhere i go in future.

BYE!

No comments: