Monday 13 February 2012

Joel's 20th > Outback SteakHouse > XinWang

So last friday 10 feb was my BAUSZX'S birthday!!
happy birthday jo!
had this really expensive meal at outback steakhouse
expensive for me cause i was soooo brokeeeeee :(
mummy's not in sg. been living on my savings which is fast diminishing.
booooooooooooooo
the ribeye was awesome though i didnt manage to finish mine
jieloon asked for his to be done the same as mine
end up he found it too bloody LOL!
he asked if they would be so kind to let it sit in the pan for a while longer.............
and they brought him a new piece !!! wow
we waited quite some time before we could get a seat in there though
so jieloon whipped out his 600D [ WE ALWAYS HAVE THE SAME CAMERA!! HI5!]
and start taking photo of everyone LOL!
he took 80 over photos that day i think. NUTS!
i look AWFUL in this picture with all my make up melting and the wind messing up my hair ~.~
but it's a picture taken with my bosses! :D
jieloon and jo jo jo jo jotage! :D
with adel the ASSISTANT and jieloon! :D
I SWEAR I HATED THE WIND
jieloon looked like a bunny! HAHAHA
sho ham sum
me jieloon and jerald!
they were commenting about how outback looked like mystic falls
which reminded me of randy -.-  LOL
i believed him for half a day that he really was studying in mystic falls high school
fml.
HAHAHA luvvv ian's face ! he was holding justin's wallet
that explained his expression of glee LOL
and they decided to imitate him together HAHAHAHAHA
HAN FINALLY STOPPED ACTING COOL
me with RAGA
my bosses!
HAHAHAHAHA LUV THESE PHOTOS
LOOK AT BRANDON HAHAHAHAHAHA
hor! adel, hao lian your wallet some more la.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHA
they were trying to imitate me!
here comes the CAKE!
nice cake though :D yum yum
me and my assistant taking picture like a boss and a sir :D
went to xinwang for supper after that. LOL
for ice kachangz
went home early cus i wana study the next day BOOO :(

No comments: