Sunday 12 February 2012

Safe House

Met up with ivy clare amos mango yoshi and yu after so long!
finally stepped into a cinema [it has been sooo longggg :( ]
caught safe house! awesome showww :D
all the seats were taken though so we caught the 11:50pm show.
was so tired throughout the whole movie :(
my contacts were so dry too!
anyway i finally brought my DSLR out
[i bought new lens cover that's why!]

this girl ar, complain hungry for at least 30 minutes till all the vulgarities flow out from her mouth
tskk tsk tsk tskk. hahhaha she really CAN eat.
after that she went off to power house.
hahaha she keep asking me why im born in the year 94. LOLOL
I DON'T HAVE A CHOICE RIGHT!

awesome app, it's called the multiple lens or something,
if ugly can retake! LOL :D
and they don't flip the picture when you take with the front camera also.
the rest of them went to play pool so me and mango sat somewhere to pass time :(
WHICH MEANS HE MUST TAKE PICTURES WITH ME
actually more were taken but very blurrrrr
no choice! the auto focus take soooooooo long to focus
so i always resort to manual focus for my pictures.
botak clare :D
yoshi yoshi poooooooon
kuroki renn LOL look he has a new hair colour!
AND GUESS WHO I SAW AT CINE?
no surprise! the cine kid anyways :B
xiiao tecktonik!!!! :D

anyways it's 4.30 am already
TIME TO SLEEP.
xoxo luv all my blog readers
[ i honestly thought no one visits any moar]
mua mua mua muaaaa
GOOD NIGHT

No comments: