Thursday 16 February 2012

Valentine's Day and post- Valentine's day!

How was vday for you guys? ^^
i had a AWESOME one though i thought i would be pretty sad that day
because for one thing, i had a paper on the day itself

and a presentation :(

and no boyfriend



BUT ON THE CONTRARY I HAD LOTSA FUN :D
went to glenda's house to bake :D
okay i cant bake but glenda can! :D

she's so sweet to give me my first vday card rose and gift !
(when i didn't prepare anything for her :( -shamed faced-)

WE HAZ ROSES

she has my dream house and closet lorh. 
wtf her house so damn pretty!!!
and she's so cute !
no duck faces! sorry 9gaggers!
FOOD DYE :D



mix mix mix mix mix
prepare to put the colouring!
but must take picture first hehe


POP ALL OF THEM INTO THE OVEN!


SECOND BATCH!
oooo first batch done!SO PRETTY RIGHT!
okay super anti climax. LOL
THEY WERE BURNT :(
BUT STILL TASTE DAMN GOOD
second batch in :D 
look like water melon right
BUT WHY LIKE THAT ?????????
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
still pretty though
WITH DA ICING


asked adel and co to pick me up X.X
cause glenda lived at cck and there's not direct transport back to clementi ! :(
and i was carrying soooo many things!
laptop, camera, notes, cables, chargers and CUPCAKES.

the honor to be the first few to try my cupcakes! :D
joel and brandon too. but they refused to take picture for me TSK
WHY WHY WHY WHY? gay meh? :(

still adel the best kay.
damn enthu some more. LOL
spent my vday night studying at west coast. :(












POST- VALENTINE'S DAY!

guess which idiot woke me up at 9am!??!
okay before you start criticizing my photography skills,
cause my dslr has a rotatable screen. so basically i turnned the screen to face him
then I BET HE PURPOSELY CUT HIS FACE OFF LORH.
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
why so not co-operative when it comes to taking picture with my cupcakes?!?

napped my day away cause i was soooooo tired!
actually wanted to post pond the meeting to some other day with miyaaaaa
but he was so nice to come all the way to clementi !
so basically i studied first cause i had a paper the very next day [ which is today! ]

yay!

That's my card to him!
i super love the prints can LOL
flying pigs in the skyyyyy
fat girl candid ~.~


DUCK FACE! -BANG!-


so, what happened was, he whipped out a packet of PARTY POPPERS OMG
feel like a kid. starting i was kinda apprehensive when handling the party poppers
[come on! it has been AGES since i last touch those things!]
but after awhile i got more bold hahaha and it's kinda funnnn
tsk smoker
i think this picture is damn nice please
and i told him: " this is a nice picture!......."
miya: WHERE?
me" ........because can't see your face."


HAHAHAHAHA :D
KABOOM

that's me trying to open up the party popper to see what's inside LOL
MOAR DUCK FACES!!! 
BANG BANG BANG HAHAHAHAHA
-Problem?-
Le SMURF
another nice picture taken by yours truly!
MIYA IF YOU'RE READING THIS. 
YOU NEED A NEW DISPLAY PICTURE
zoom in zoom out. zoooooom!
i dont know why the pictures become very blue from here on either~.~
oh wellllll
me haz blue eyesssss
my first ever bouquet of real roses!
and the biggest card i've ever had in my life LOLOLOL
THANKYOU MIYAAAAAAAA!
and the card is in the shape of a WHALE!
love zee roses!
woman's logic: ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?!
okay one random photo.
i just thought my bangle looked really blingged
okay that summed up my valentine this year
i hope everybody has one that's as awesome as mine ♥
xoxo luv all of y'all :) ♥♥♥


p/s if you're bored, do check out the older posts okie. super cute photos of gigi ♥

muaaaaaaa happy vday all!

No comments: