Sunday 28 October 2012

MBS shoot

from gregory. took him long enough la, wth man.
since it's repeated. i shall just post the few i thought were alright :)
still waiting for my photos from my OL shoot. 
photographers should never take so long to process their pictures lorh >:(





Well, a little update on my life.
I have been busy, very busy with BBDC, school work, events, etc
I feel as if i hardly have time for my friends :(

Anyway, i'll try to find my life back, i feel like if i were to update my blog everyday, it's just going to sound like a routine, work school bbdc, back to school to bbdc then work again.

Haven't step into a cinema for ages so i got Clive to meet me before we each head to zirca/rebel on Friday. Caught "The perks of being a wallflower"

Favorite quote from the movie was "We accept the love we think we deserve."

You know the feeling? when somebody said something and you understood immediately what that fella was saying without them elaborating? I got that feeling when the English teacher told Charlie this!


p/s: i could really use a listening ear right now:(

No comments: