Sunday 22 July 2018

Kayla x Kanebo Suisai Beauty Clear Powder


Hello there!!! Oh gosh, I'm so excited to talk about today's review as this is a product that I've already been using for awhile before they came onboard and approached me to review. As you can probable tell by the title, it's Kanebo's Suisai Beauty Clear Powder!!

Look I still have empties to prove it!! I got mine from Japan when I was in okinawa and I've been loving it ever since. It's such a great product to bring with you for everyday use and it's amazing to bring around for staycations, post-gyms, swimming, going to spa and.....travels!!!

Developed under Kanebo, the suisai range was inspired by the "Gift of Fermentation". We all know fermented products are the best for us, be it in our guts to help digest the food or be it on our skin to break down the good stuff and makes it more easily absorbed into our skin.

It is formulated with moisturising elements such as fermented soy milk extract, pear juice extra and double hyaluronic acid. 


I couldn't read a single word of Japanese however, this product was put under a sign with "No. 1" featured in the drug store. Only today I found out that actually it was because Kanebo Suisai Star Product, the Beauty Clear Powder, was ranked No. 1 facial wash in Japan for 3 consecutive years!! 

LOL, well, when in doubt just buy all the products with "No.1" beside it. 

Highly raved by beauty enthusiasts all around Asia, it is an effective solution for people who has clogged pores (uh huh me), unwanted shine (uh huh me again), rough skin and excess sebum,

With the enzymes and amino acid in the cleanser, it decomposes keratin plus and exfoliate dead skin cells.


The one I'm holding is the last of my own Suisai cleansing powder. The japanese really knows how to do their packaging la!! So cuteeee!! 


As you can see, it is actually in the form of granule-structured powder in capsules.

Once mixed with water, it lathers quickly into a humidity-resistance, rich and voluminous lather.

Tadah!! I cheated la, I used a foaming net to achieve this but can you imagine, all of that foam produced from a super tiny capsule of powder?!?

The fine and soft foam is designed to envelope and remove impurities, resulting in reducing the size of pores, removing blackheads and acnes. 


Ofcourse if you're one of those blessed people with no problem in your skin, this would also primes your skin to better absorb the lotions and other skincare you're going to put on top afterwards.


Now you're abit luckier than me, don't need to fly to Japan to buy them, you can actually purchase them in Singapore. They retail for $27 for a pack of 32 or $14 for a pack of $15. 




And best of all, you can actually redeem for yourself a free sample of Kanebo Suisai Beauty Clear Powder from Sample Store before you think about if you would like to purchase!

PLEASE GO AND TRY FOR YOURSELF. 

gogogoggoo!

To next time, BYEEE!!!

No comments: