Saturday 12 May 2012

Birthday Post #1♥

10th May 2012 
So Dave and Junhong came by my house to give me a mini surprise !
HAHAHA they're always the first to celebrate my birthday for me. 
Still remembered last year how Dave lied to me, he claimed that he ran away from home [ he lived at west coast you see] and that he needed a listening ear 
but when i stepped out of my door, all of a sudden, i heard a choir performance of the birthday song HAHA.
This year was less drama BUT STILL VERY DRAMA HAHAHAHAHA

So first, they appeared out of my house when I'm supposed to wait for their calls to go down to meet them for dinner. 

Then Dave came in with a bowl of tau huey with a lighted candle stuck in it.
Actually i was really really happy with it, seriously. -nods solemnly-
they kept tell me a lot of nonsense, what 5 people kup one tau huey and my present. [refused to name them also by the way HAHA]
Which happened to be this book
HAHAHA i swear i laughed so damn hard when i saw the title
and i honestly believed that they got the book for me!
because they're always going on and on about how stupid and gullible i am.
and i honestly thought books are great gifts... at least for me la. Cause i like to read HAHA surprise surprise.
But suddenly Dave tell me he wants to go to the toilet and then voila! he appeared with that paper bag and the cake! with the candle not lighted up HAHAHA

so Dave went like: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! This is the real gift la. but abit fail ah b'cause i left the lighter and my phone in your room. Can't contact hong or anything HAHA.


HAHAHAHAHAHA omg damn funny but seriously i was soooo toucheddddddd :'D
no joke. really apperciated it manzxc. straight from the bottom of my heart x♥x♥.
And then it's photo-taking time :B
they started complaining about how much effort they put into getting my gift;
running in the rain in town until they were really soaked through and through.
Hong was like, " You know, Dave's shirt from white turned transparent reh ! "

and Dave was like : "You know i 2 years never run and because of you i ran in the rain you know ! "


hahahahahahahahahaha! I KNOW YOU GUYS DID A LOT FOR ME LAAAA lurbz lurbz euuzx allzxc ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
They were squabbling about who should take the bag and the cake
HAHAHA cus hong kept fussing about how in the previous photos he never get to hold the bag.



JUN HONG ! WHY YOU LIKE THAT LEYYYYYY HAHA.♥

so they hold half the paper bag each and i get to hold my cake :D
So this is what's inside the bag! It's damn chio i swear
hehehehehehe thankyou two so much again.
seriously, from the bottom of my heart

xoxo bye!
p/s: the next birthday post is coming up soon! STAY TUNEDDDDDDDD 

No comments: