Wednesday 13 June 2012

Birthday post #4♥ Mini Celebration At Kayla's Humble Castle!



"OKAY SO I KNOW MY BIRTHDAY'S ALMOST A MONTH AGO D:
BUT I HAVE TWO MORE BIRTHDAY POSTS COMING UP HAHAA
SORRY FOR THE DELAYYY CAUSE I HAD MY MST
RIGHT AFTER MY BIRTHDAY :(
AND I WANTED TO GIVE MYSELF A BREAK TOOOOO
BUT NEVERTHELESS, HERE IT IS!! :D ♥♥"

Did up the event page for maaa birthday!♥
Do you like the event picture? :D
I LOVE IT HAHAHAHA. made by yours truly ♥

Got home and the balloons are already delivered to my doorstep!
quite efficient huh! if you guys are interested, i ordered them here!
http://www.harvestwell.com.sg

cost around $70 for 50 balloons with colours of your choice ♥


Met up with Glenda who was so kind to offer to meet me earlier to help out with the setting up and stuff, love you girl♥
cabbed over to collect my cake. so pretty right ^^
http://www.the-cupcake-affair.com
got my cake hereeee. you can customize your own cake like i did! and it's so pretty too♥♥♥♥♥
it's kinda costly though, i spent around 300 for the cake and the cupcakesss
but oh welllll you only turn 18 onceeeeee


so tumblr-ish some how hahahaha!

pretty pretty ballooooonsssszxc♥

and that's....me D:
DJ double D LOL♥
Yiren!♥
Oh and the catering came too! 
The food's pretty good!
http://neogarden.com.sg
but you need to have a minimal order of at least 30 pax
soooooooo D: there were a lot of left overs but that also meant that i had awesome food for my meals days after my birthday :D
NAFA 757A, 7D PEEPS♥♥
GLENDAAAAAAA♥
BRICEEEEEEEE♥

HONG ♥

AhLiang HAHAHA camera shyyyy uhhhh
DAVE AND PAD♥




CUT CAKEEEE♥
MOMSZYYY♥
NAFA PEEPS AGAIN ♥
HELI KIAS HAHAHAHA okay kidding.
but i was so touched when they came! Tzesiang eric and sean ♥!

Sin cheryl and elvin!♥
Ivy Amos Wayne and Clare♥!
It was Clarence's birthday toooooo! we haz the same birthday :D

Ah all come disturb disturb uh!
All my beloved 4E1-ians/Sec school peeps and not forgetting yiren ahliang and enping♥♥♥
All ze sisters♥♥♥
Another cake from my mom's friend!
Cutting the cakeyyyyy
CLEAVAGE

Vian and Van ♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

PRESENTS AND CARDS!
i hope i didnt miss out anyoneeeee'sssss though i think i did but i am so lazy to dig out my camera again HAHAHA SORRY!!!!!











These're from Darence and Vaney!!!
they're so sweet la! they came to surprise me when the clock struck 12 
even though they were already invited to the mini celebration later on in the day!!!
AND THEY HAD SCHOOL TOO. WHY SO SWEEETTT♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alright finally it's up!! two more birthday posts coming up and a couple of other blog posts toooo
STAY TUNEEEEEEEEE

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox muack muack muacks
bye!! ♥

No comments: