Wednesday 5 December 2012

Pride

 Can't say I didn't see this coming. Can't say I'm not hurt or upset but I'm strong (at least i think i am) and I'm very sure I'll get over this very very soon.
 Not sure why I am meeting so many jerks/fucked up situation in my life now. Maybe this is really the period to toughen me up. After all God wouldn't give me a situation if he knows I can't handle it. :(
*Comforts-Self*
 Can't deny it hurts though. I wish you all the best in whatever you have to do and may you find the strength to do it. Whereas I hope I will finally find my way round and have my own happiness too......................


-like soon, like very very soon,
like before Christmas soon :(

.......


what, it's like my third Christmas alone already okay. fml. >:(

 Don't understand why love is so hard to find for me. It seems as though it's getting more and more determined to evade me the harder I try to seek.
 "The next one has to be impressive. I told myself"


Though seriously I felt like a loser. Been treated like a fool. Why didn't I listen to my head from the start? Stupid girl.


No comments: