Saturday 3 August 2013

Yacht Partyyyy!!!

First and foremost, i want to apologize for the difference in picture size though i think nobody really cares about it except for me [pet peeveeee]

Though it wasnt my first time on a yacht but it was my first time having a party on one. Hahahahaha

While waiting for the rest of the guest to arrive we decided to eat at the restaurant near by


 nomzxc. 

Yacht!


 Finally aboard. And of couse suddenly all the girls were very busy with their phones. Taking photos like no tomorrow bahahahahahahahaha.
 With the girls. I look like crapppp but it's the only clear photo of us :(
 Rina and felicia!
 A photo with pretty feliciaaaaaa
Lookie at jeline up there!

Treating the yacht as if it's our own hhahahaha  
 And the night has fallen! That only meant one thing.....the party was startinggggg!
Champagnes popped, wines swishing around in the glasses, canapes passed around in trays. Lots of laughter and lame jokes followed.

Anywhere with champagne iz a happy place for kaylaaaa weehehehehehehehe
 Look at what this crazy woman was doing hahahahahaha.


And then when the party ended, there was still part 2!
Was driven to sentosa The Villa.
Gosh the place was soooo awesome. Like i really wanna stay there forever.
LIKE WHAT?! THERE'S A JACUZZI HERE. WHAT?!?! I CAN'T EVEN!!!  
My eyes lit up when i saw......the bowl of fruits. Nope I'm not even kidding. >:B
 WHOOOOPPP. Rushed into the villa to explore the rooms and we grabbed a robe each. HAHA
And proceed to jump up and down on the beds available HAHAHA
Acting like kids, me and felicia just kept kept jumping and throwing ourselves [face down] into the sheets. 

Hahahaha trust me that day was one of the happier days.

Went for a dip in the swimming pool at the back of the villa and head home soon after.
 Saw things that i wasnt supposed to [HAHA] but yeah I had lotsa fun with the girls

I'll be drafting a post about my pageant right after i publish this blog post.
Do check back alright! ^^

Till next time. xoxo.

No comments: